The perfect reason to throw a party? Because you want your friends and family to try your newest signature cocktail. (Ok, maybe that’s not the only reason…) but it sure does make for a great talking point, the opportunity to try something new, and you get to let your creative juices flow.
Here’s 5 reasons Social Grace suggests bringing a signature cocktail to your next get together!
1. A signature cocktail is a great way to add a personalized touch to any special occasion, like a birthday or anniversary party.
Use someone’s favorite flavor & color to make their day special -> we’re thinking a sparkly lavender lemonade with vodka would be amazing for a friend’s Spring birthday picnic! Not only is it delicious, but it says “I thought of you!”
2. You'll be able to create a signature cocktail to fit the theme of your party - make a fruity drink for a tropical luau or a festive punch for a holiday gathering.
You can create holiday themed drinks such as minty green for St. Patrick’s Day, red, white, and blue for independence day, or maybe your own special theme for a holiday you love.
3. Guests will be able to find their favorite drink quickly, since it's the only one you'll be serving.
The power of persuasion: one option means there’s no fighting, debating, or searching for what you’ll be drinking. Just make sure to take other’s dietary restrictions and likes into account when getting creative.
4. It's a fun way to showcase your own creativity. You can experiment with different flavors and ingredients to create your own unique beverage.
Just don’t take it so far you’re blowing up the kitchen… This is a great way to try new flavors, cocktail glasses, ice cube shapes, edible flowers, etc -> anything you find fun!
5. A signature cocktail can be a conversation starter. Guests can talk about the flavors, the origin of the drink, or even the name.
Last, but not least, our favorite: it gets the people talking! It’s so fun to share where you may have found the ingredients or the inspiration behind your magical drink!